Search for atmospheres
Sleeping in the Clone Barracks
TCW Star Destroyer Barracks
After a long campaign, hyperspace travel, or whatever else goes on in the life of a clone trooper, you hit the barracks for some sleep. Your squadmate and bunkmate is snoring, as always when he finally gets a deep sleep. One of the medics, exhausted, sleep-talks in the distance. Other brothers shuffle around as you all try to find some semblance of calm to sleep. And if a few brothers wake up from nightmares -- maybe even /The/ Nightmare -- well, that's really nobody else's business besides whoever comforts them. Troopers come in and out of the room due to shifts, sleeplessness, or from checking on their closest brothers. All in all, another day (or night) in the life of a loyal soldier and trooper of the Galactic Army of the Republic.
Comments for "TCW Star Destroyer Barracks"
License details for "TCW Star Destroyer Barracks"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- bed sheet by *)
- Man sobbing softly by Dark Deej +)
- Male gibberish mumble/ whisper by frosthardr from http://freesound.org +)
- Engine rumble by Gaius Ross +)
- Snoring - realisic by http://www.freesound.org/people/JasonElrod/sounds/85470/ +)
- Spaceship ambience by nathanshadow from http://freesound.org +)
- Foot Steps at Home by soundfunz from http://youtube.com +)
*) Soundsnap.com license