Search for atmospheres
The RAS Unity is a beating heart,
Rebel Alliance Cruiser Bridge
The red blood of rebellion pulses within MC80 Star Cruisers. Spacers and their voices from hundreds of different worlds converge. Even in concept there is a hybrid multiculturalism: Mon Calamari ships and frequencies playing host to terrestrial crew members. You work awash in this, logging and routing coded transmissions from spies to patriots, insurgents to rebels, the enslaved to the free. Newly-installed hangar machinery cranks and churns far below. This vessel was never built for war. Your friends here were never built for war. But you're here. If not you, then who?
Comments for "Rebel Alliance Cruiser Bridge"
License details for "Rebel Alliance Cruiser Bridge"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- computer_activate by *)
- gk_radio_chatter_1_long by *)
- mechanical_1 by *)
- People chatting by asoftmurmur +)
- Harmonic Rumble by E.R.H. +)
- Typing by jennypendel from http://freesound.org +)
- Morse Code by nitrxgen morse code generator +)
- Submarine Int or Ext Ambience by Rock Savage from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license