Search for atmospheres
A quiet night in Jedha City
Night in NiJedha
Imperial curfews make nighttime quiet in Jedha City, quiet enough to hear the rumble of a Star Destroyer hovering overhead. Still, the Partisans aren't wholly asleep - occasional aerial patrols attest to that. But the residents of NiJedha have mostly gotten used to occupation. The wind blows, as ever, and wind chimes distract from any distant explosions. Close by, a dedicated monk still rings a few of the old temple's singing bowls. For a few hours, in the quiet dark, one can almost pretend things are back to normal.
Comments for "Night in NiJedha"
License details for "Night in NiJedha"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind Chimes by Adelantemos +)
- cotton-flapp_80079__benboncan by benboncan +)
- Hand Drums 1 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Wind Massive by Massive Song +)
- Deep Rumble 1 by Mathias W. *)
- TIEfighter2 by Starwars.com +)
- XwingFlyby2 by Starwars.com +)
- Tibetan Singing Bowls by Tibetische Klangschalen +)
*) Soundsnap.com license