Search for atmospheres
Entering the Jedi Temple
Your path to becoming a Jedi has begun. The temple is a place of serenity but also majesty. Your footsteps echo as you enter the hallowed halls. Jedi of all ages walk the marble floors. Some are meditating, communing with the Force. If you're lucky, you might see (or hear) Master Yoda training other younglings to use their lightsabers.
Comments for "Entering the Jedi Temple"
License details for "Entering the Jedi Temple"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Heavenly Choirs by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Footsteps in castle by https://freesound.org/people/Robinhood76/sounds/70024/ +)
- St. Teresa Liseaux Cathedral by john9 from http://freesound.org +)
- Background Bass by S. LaRue from http://freesound.org +)
- Small waterfall by Sara Oglesbee +)
- LightSaberSwing1 by Starwars.com +)
- Church Bell x3 by Unknown +)
- Door shut by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license