Search for atmospheres
"Lying hundreds of stories below the skyscraper pinnacles, Coruscant's urban canyon floors never saw the light of day. Due to its enclosure by larger buildings, air was trapped in the lower levels, creating a micro-climate of which there were at least three layers. Trapped moisture contributed to rainstorms and convective wind patterns within the canyon floors. A realm of artificial illumination, the lower levels of the galaxy's largest city were the only affordable areas for many of the planet's citizens."
Comments for "Coruscanti Underworld"
License details for "Coruscanti Underworld"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- FracticleVoice1 by Asmita Duranjaya +)
- Airy Pad by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- bladerunnercrib by diboz from freesound.org +)
- ambience_sewer_drip.1 by Evilface38 +)
- Scary metal clangs.1 by Evilface38 +)
- SpaceshipRumble by Robinhood76 from http://freesound.org +)
- Aippaq's Mirror by Storm Blue +)
- Dystopian city noise 1 by XRT from http://freesound.org +)